Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mandy's Life EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mandy's Life EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mandy's Life EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mandy's Life EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mandy's Life EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mandy's Life EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mandy's Life EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mandy's Life EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mandy's Life EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

2 posters

Mandy's Life

Mandy
    Mandy

Female Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Mandy's Life Empty Mandy's Life

Post by Mandy Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm

This seems like the perfect place to put my blog. You'll get to know what it's like to live a day in my shoes.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
    Well I started my day by waking up at 7. Which is pretty late for me. I got to school early, and barely anyone was there!
    A few minutes later my best friend, Rachel, came. But the weird thing was was that she kind of ignored me. She just kept talking to my other friend Melissa. Lately, she's been doing that a lot. I have no idea why.
    School was pretty boring. The only interesting thing was handbells. I'm in the senior handbells group at my school, and we practice every Tuesday at lunch. We're getting ready for the music festival. After school was when the excitement started. Haha.
    At 3:30, I had to practice for my school's talent show. I'm going to be singing 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus, while playing the piano. I'm getting pretty good!
    At 6, I went to my piano lesson. And once again I practiced for the talent show. My teacher just wanted me to play though, not sing. I'm getting really excited for it.
    So that's all that happened today. Pretty boring, eh? Ah, I'm such a Canadian. (You might not get that, but oh well!)
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mandy's Life Empty Re: Mandy's Life

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

u said 2 check out ur blog 2 see wat ur song meant but this doesn't say ne thing
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Sunday, March 22, 2009
    I'm depressed. It's been exactly one year since my friend, Evan Underhill, killed himself.
    Evan was a great guy. Everyone liked him. His girlfriend was the most important thing in his life. But she broke up with him, because she thought he was cheating on her. This ruined him.
    A few days later, his mom came into the garage. And what she saw was the most disturbing thing she has ever seen. Evan was hanging there, dead.
    On the floor, was a note from him. It read,

Mom, Sarah (his sister), Maggie (his girlfriend), Josh (his best friend), Amanda (me), Abby (his other friend), and everyone else
    I just want to let you know, I will never forget you. I love all of you. Please don't be upset. There just wasn't any real reason for me to stay around. Please forgive me.
    Love, Evan

Everyone was very upset. You may have noticed that his dad wasn't included in the letter. That's because the year before, he died in a car crash. But Evan and his dad were soon to be joined by Evan's mom.
    His mom had cancer. And she was getting worse. On May 16, 2008 she died. This left Sarah alone.
    While all of this was happening, Sarah had been slitting her wrists. She barely ate anything, and was getting very sick. When her mom died, she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle.
    Now, she's much better. She's eating and doesn't slit her wrists as much. She's going to therapy.
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Sorry about that. I just finished writing it.^^
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:00 pm

awww poor girl! that rlly must suck!
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm

I know! I feel so bad for her. She's doing so much better though. She hasn't completely stopped the cutting, but she's mostly stopped. Hopefully, she'll stop completely!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am