Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 am

"Thanks and the song was true."She said hugging him back

"What ever you want.."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 13 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:56 am

Landon smiled "So you want to do something"He asked
    "um....Brent can i tell you something"Glammor said her face becoming serious
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:17 am

It doesn't matter to me as long as im with you!" She flased her dentene ice staight smile

Yeah whats wrong babe?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:20 am

Landon smiled he didn't know how he got such a cute girl "Let's go to the movies or the beach"He said

Glammor eyes started to tear up."My mom doesn't want me to"Glammor said but started to cry
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 am

The movies then the beach it's friday lets camp at the beach!

"She doesnt what honey tell me." He said pulling her into is arms securely
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 am

"cool"Landon said putting his arm around her
    "She doesn't want me to see you"glammor said crying harder
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:29 am

Lets go what movie do want to see?" She said putting her hand in his back pocket.

Brent started to tear up he only cried at his mom's funeral. He didn't want glam to see him cry. He said "well I dont care she can take it and shove it up her ass. Glam," He said taking her face in his hands."you are the only girl i have acttualy loved"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:32 am

"you want to see something scary or funny"Landon asked
    "I love you too,But she is my mom she'll probaly do a whole show about this"Glammor said wiping her tears
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 am

"Funny im in for some laffs! Haha!" She laughed

Well we'll have to figure out something." He lifted her chin with his finger," I'm not losing you." Then he kissed her passionatly
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 am

"How about that madea goes to jail"Landon asked
    "You know what she would like if you came over"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:43 am

Ok! That looks awesome!" She skipped to the snack counter."Uh yeah one extra large popcorn lots of butter,a large sprite,and some twizlers. What do you want?"she asked with tears bubbling up holding the laughter in.

Ok when and what time?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:45 am

"Ha Ha your so funny"Landon said
    "Today dinner at 5 wear something cute"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:51 am

*After they got out of the movie* Omigosh that was sooo funny!!! im glad we saw it! ready for the beach?" She asked.

Ok! See you then! Love you.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:53 am

"Yeah let's go"Landon said grabbing her hand
    Glammor looked at her phone it was 5;10 she texted Brent
    GlamStar:Where are you????
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:00 am

Im sorry the car was being stupid" He said.

Wahoooo!" SHe yelled when she felt the sand between her toes. She lived to go to the beach."Haha!!" She laughed as she splashed him with water
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am

"It's ok mom he's here"Glammor yelled ****CAn u play the mom****
    Landon started to laugh he picked her up and kissed her
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 am

I love you so much. I don't think there's been many loves like ours.

ORP:Yeah whats my name?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 am

ORP:Jaslene
    Landon smiled did you hear Glam might of been pregnate he said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 am

Yeah i know i hope it's not true she can't have a baby that would ruin her life rite now later on its fine and there's nothing wrong with doing 'it ' as long as you have protection."
    Hello brent,I'm jaslene.

ORP:play brent for now
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am

Landin started to laugh
    "Hey i'm Brent"He said sticking his hand out
    Glammor smiled
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:26 am

"What's so funny?"

Happy to finally meet you. Now you know that I don't think you should date but i don't know you so tell me about yourself.

ORP;for brent just put blah blah
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 am

"Nothing it's just so funny to see a girl say those words"Landon said
    "well blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"Brent said
    Glammor fixed her dress
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:32 am

Haha. Gosh its getting cold.

Well i'll be you are better than i thought well i think you two will be happy together. Yes glamour i said it you can date him.
    She smiled
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:34 am

"Landon gave her his jacket
    "Ahhhhh!!!Thanks mom"Glammor said hugging her mom
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:37 am

Thanks babe lets lay the blanket out so we can watch the sunset!

"Your welcome honey!" Then she wispered in glam's ear "you made a VERY good choice in the looks depot!"

ORP:hey i gotta go to bed xoxo vannah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am