Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+2
aNNaCuLLeN
~**chanelbaby**~
6 posters

Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right?

~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? Empty Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right?

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

so. ive been working on this for a while. yes, it is on TCO, but ohwell. (:
    back of book thingy:

I grew up doing things the way my mother told me. On the Upper East Side, she was all I had. Her, and my bestfriends Chanel, Coach, Michael Kors, Armani, and Prada. Oh, and let's not forget Ralph. He got me through some tough times.
    But then I met her.
    Jaclyn Clarise Monroe.
    She was beautiful, exotic, dangerous, had more than just Prada and Gucci in her closet. She had skeletons.
    And that is what facinated me the most.
    Me, Vanessa Marie Luca, never had a skeleton in my closet.
    My mom was (at first) totally against me hanging out with Jaclyn. She said that anyone who pierces her nose and wears hot pink and black to High Tea is un-ethnical. Then she met Mrs. Monroe.
    Mrs. Monroe was a helpless mother. She lets Jaclyn do whatever, as long as she can have her booze.
    Jaclyn goes to a private school in the country. I asked for weeks, months even, to go with her to her school. When i turned 16, my mother finally let me.
    And what happens there, doesn't stay there. Oh, no. It stays in their closets.

tell me if you want more!
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? Empty Re: Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right?

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:12 pm

this is rlly interesting! post more!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right? Empty Re: Good People, Bad things. But Everyone Has Skeletons Right?

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

kay.
    CHAPTER 1

I grew up on a schedule. Everything planned, even activities. High Tea at noon, and shopping at 3. But Lord help me if i get something against my mothers wishes. Well. My mother is all I have. My father died when I was eight. It was hard, for my mom especially, so now, she has changed immensly. We live on the Upper East Side, so mother took this as an excuse for me to be high and proper. I always had thought that was the way to live and I actually thought it was fun.
    Then I met her.
    Jaclyn Clarise Monroe.
    Exotic, beautiful, and had more than just Prada and Gucci in her closet. She had Skeletons.
    I was purely and utterly facinated.
    My mother disaproved of Jaclyn (at first) because any one that wears hot pink and black with her nose pierced to High Tea, isn't and will never be, a proper lady.
    Then my mom met Mrs. Monroe. Mrs. Monroe was a helpless mother. She drank, and obviously didn't care what Jaclyn did.
    I befriended Jaclyn immediatly and she grew on my mother. We only got to see each other a few weekends, because she went to school in Upstate New York. I begged and pleaded my mom to let me go. Finally, when i turned 16 i got to go.
    "I am wayyy excited that you are going to NYCP." Jaclyn said while helping me pack. (Note: NYCP was short for New York Country Prep.)
    "I am too. It sounds great." I said while plopping down on my bed for a break.
    "You do know that it's not like Kate Brian's series Private, right? No Billings house." Jaclyn said teasingly. She and I were book-worms.
    "Yes, I do know that, thank you very much."
    "The only thing thats the same is the snooty bitches." Jaclyn said while making a face. "I mean, really! Just because your father came up with the idea for a multi-millionaire company doesn't mean you own the place."
    "Yes, I know. You've told me a million times. And counting."
    "Knock, knock!" My mother said while coming into my room. "Are you girls ready to leave? Oh, and Jaclyn, your mother is coming too. Wanting to make sure you don't hitch-hike to the nearest plane station and fly off to Japan again." My mother said while looking at her with a disapointed frown.
    "It's not my fault! I was having a serious craving for some Japanese food. And I needed some more Harajuku clothes. Plus, I came right back!" Jaclyn said like it was her mothers fault for worrying.
    "Yeah, after you got arrested and deported," I reminded her. The instant memory came flooding back. I tried to hide a smirk.
    "The damn bitch took a top right outta my hands! What was I gonna do? Nothing? Psh!" Jaclyn said trying not to laugh.
    My mom gave her a sudden glance that could of frezzed hell over.
    "Okay! I think I have everything!" I announced wanting to get out of the tension central called my room.
    Once out in the car, I looked at my perfect home. And realized that not only was I leaving that, i was leaving my old self.
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

LUHV IT!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm

yay!
    i have like 5 chapters?
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 pm

PMN I LOVE IT!!
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Great! Can't wait!
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 pm

LUV it! Really good!!!
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 pm

awesome! pmn!! this is rlly good!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

here you go....
    CHAPTER TWO

The car ride was boring. And long. And, let's not forget, nausous. Who knew taking cabs and limos all these years left my mother without any knowlege on how to drive? She obviously felt we were getting sick, so she let Jaclyn's mom take over. Woman was a beast. She sped and we must've gotten pulled over ten times. By the same cop.
    Jaclyn and I decided to text because talking was out of the question.
    Jaclyn: so, xcited?
    Vanessa: yes, derr.
    Jaclyn: dont get smart. Smile j/k. so hot guys, skanky girls...
    Vanessa: its starting to sound more like Private every sec.
    Jaclyn: ikr?
    Vanessa: mhm. to tell tha truth im a little nervous.
    Jaclyn: y?
    Vanessa: b/c i dont work well being the new girl and dealing with snooty bitches.
    Jaclyn: psh. PSH, i say. youll be fine. its exactly like your old school. 'sept girls arent as stuck up their asses.
    Vanessa: too true. so mum doesnt know alot abt this place.
    Jaclyn: neither does mine. this place is like Vegas.
    Vanessa: ?
    Jaclyn: *rolls eyes* what happens at NYCP stays at NYCP.
    But, little did I know at the moment, Jaclyn was wrong. What happens at NYCP stays in their closets.
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:45 pm

PMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm

LUHV IT!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 pm

yay! but doing homework so....
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm

LUV!!!!! Pm when yr done with yr homework. lol
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:11 pm

kay, ill post some now. Smile
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:13 pm

CHAPTER 3

I must've fallen asleep during the rest of the car ride. I woke up to screaming. So let's just say, i was not happy. At. All.
    "What the hell?" I blurted.
    "Apparently, we popped a tire or sumthin', so mom blew a gasket." Jaclyn said while filing a nail. She looked over her shoulder at her mom, and yelled, "MOM. LORD, IT'S NOT THAT HARD! JUST TAKE OFF THE TIRE, PUT A NEW ONE ON! GOD!"
    "If this is so easy, you do it." Mrs. Monroe said looking like she gave up.
    "Uhm, hello?" Jaclyn waved her nails towards her mother. "Elise just fixed these. If I do any grunt work, Elise will have my head."
    Mrs. Monroe just rolled her eyes, acting purely like her daughter.
    I tried to stifle a grin.
    Finally, we got back on the road and made it to NYCP.
    I lifted my eyes from my IPhone, and saw the campus.
    I could only say one thing, "Oh. My. God."
    "So you like it, eh?" Jaclyn said with a twisted grin on her face.
    "Oh, yeah! Wanna help me?" I asked pleasingly.
    "Sure. Why not? OH, yeah, cos I'm a diva." Jaclyn was teasing. She was a diva.
    We got my stuff and after what seemed like forever, Jaclyn and I were on out way to the Dean's office. I saw someone starring at me out of the corner of my eye. I tried to look back, but, the starring eyes weren't there anymore.
    Huh, I thought to myself, I could've sworn someone was there.
    "Vanessa! Watch out!" Jaclyn yelled, but it was too late.
    "Holyshit. I'm so sorry. I just thought I...I'm sorry..." I couldn't finish a sentance after looking at the face that looked back at me.
    "It's okay. Newb, right?" Mystery Hottie said.
    "Uhm, y-yes. I-I'm Vanessa Luca." I said looking into the dark pools of blue.
    "I'm Adam. Adam Briden." Adam said.
    "Hi Adam. I hafta get to the Administrators office, but maybe we could pick this up at lunch? I will prolly be sitting with her." I said while pointing to Jaclyn. She caught me and waved back.
    But all Adam looked at was me. "Willl do. G'Bye!" And he was gone.
    I watched him leave. he had the swaggar of a athlete, yet the posture of a gentleman. With his Black hair (long-ish) and deep pools of dark blue eyes. He was a breath taker. And I deff was going to look into him.
    I thought i was alright, but when i turned i ran right into a blonde with piercing green eyes.
    She spilt her coffee on (what looked like) a Ralph Lauren blazer (white!) and her Prada heels.
    But. I could tell she hated me.
    "YOU BI-" But she was interupted. By a strong guy. In a football jersy. That was model-worthy. And winked at me.
    God. This was going to be tons on fun!
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 pm

LUHV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PMN!! Basketball
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:32 pm

LUV IT!!!! PMN!!!!!!!!!
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 pm

LUHV IT!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 am

so you guys want chapter 4??
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm

HECK YA!
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm

YES! IT'S AWESOME!
    Mandy
    Mandy

Female Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm

PMN! it's amazing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm