Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
{[No Title Yet]} EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
{[No Title Yet]} EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
{[No Title Yet]} EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
{[No Title Yet]} EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

2 posters

{[No Title Yet]}

Mandy
    Mandy

Female Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

{[No Title Yet]} Empty {[No Title Yet]}

Post by Mandy Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Prologue
    There is no such thing as love. Love is just something Hallmark made up. They pretend it's this amazing thing. Well they're wrong. There is nothing amazing in this world.
    Everyone always acts like the world is this big, happy place filled with rainbows, sunshine, and designer bags.
    But I know the truth. The world is a big, unhappy place filled with rain, hurricanes, and bitches.
    Bitches who walk around in their Prada shoes, carrying their Gucci handbags, pretending they own this horrible world.
    I, for one, would not like to own this world. This horrible, horrible world.
    Mandy
    Mandy

{[No Title Yet]} Empty Re: {[No Title Yet]}

Post by Mandy Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Life is unfair. It always has been, and always will be. Get used to it.
    I've always been unlucky. Nothing I ever do is right. It's always wrong. It's been that way for years. So, I don't expect it to change.
    And it's a good thing.

"Lena!" Mr. Andrews called. "Lena Edwards!"
    I looked up. "My name isn't Lena."
    "What? But it says right here, that you're name is Lena."
    "Well, it's wrong." Wasn't it obvious?
    "What is your name then?"
    "Tabitha. Tabitha Rose. But, you can call me Tibby."
    Mr. Andrews shook his head, while the class snickered.
    "Lena, this is the second time this week, that you've changed your name. Why?" he asked.
    "I'm entitled to change my mind, aren't I?"
    "Yes, of course-"
    "Good. Then call me Tibby."
    Mr. Andrews was getting frusturated. I could see it in his face. "Fine." He crossed out Lena, and wrote in Tabitha Rose.
    ~~~
    I got out my English book, and slammed the locker door. Ms. Scott was standing there.
    "Miss Edwards. It has come to my attention, that you are failing history."
    "I'm glad you noticed. It's nice to know that some people around here actually care." I answered.
    Ms. Scott gave a sort of grunt. "Yes. Well, you have to get your mark up. And the only way to do that is, either pass history or join an extracurricular activity."
    "I'm going to choose neither." I began to walk away, but Ms. Scott grabbed my arm.
    "If you don't choose, then I will choose for you." she said firmly. "What would you like?"
    "Right now, I'd like to be able to go to English. I'd also like a nice garden salad." I rubbed my stomach. "Yum."
    Ms. Scott gave me one of her deathly stares. "I guess I have my answer. Choose one activity, and tell me what it is by lunch."
    "Is it ok if I tell you after lunch? Like I said, I'd like a garden salad too."
    Ms. Scott gave me another deathly stare. And with that, she turned on her heel and walked back to her office.
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Whoever said they liked to act has obviously never been in a school play. Seriously.
    "Do it like this." Anna flitted across the stage.
    "I'm not doing that."
    Anna turned to me. "But, you have to. You're Tinkerbell."
    "Well, couldn't I be something else? Like...a dragon or something?"
    "There are no dragons in Peter Pan."
    "Then, let's make one!" I suggested.
    "No."
    "Hey, you!"
    I turned around. "My name is Tibby."
    "Whatever." Lisa, the costume designer, said. "I have to take your measurements for your costume."
    "What's my costume?"
    Lisa stared at me. "Uh...the usual Tinkerbell costume."
    "And what costume would that be?"
    "A green minidress."
    "Minidress? Oh no. I don't think so. Can't we change it to black pants and black or red shirt?"
    "No way! A green minidress is Tinkerbell's signature outfit!"
    "How am I supposed to know that?" I asked.
    Lisa stared at me again. "Because everyone knows that."
    "Why does everyone know that?"
    "Because everyone has seen Peter Pan."
    "I haven't."
    Lisa's eyes got wide. "You've never seen Peter Pan before/ You're in grade eleven and you've enver seen Peter Pan before?!"
    "No. And I find it offensive that you think everyone has seen Peter Pan before. Because they haven't. I mean, look at the people over in Africa!"
    "I didn't mean it like that-"
    I didn't let her finish. I was on a roll, and when I'm on a roll you do not interrupt me!
    "Do you expect the people in Africa to just go to their African Blockbuster and say, 'Oh look! It's Peter Pan! I love that movie! I'm going to rent it!' No. I don't think so! You know why? Because they don't have Blockbuster! They don't even have Peter Pan for crying out loud!"
    "But-"
    "No buts! It really hurts me when you say that everyone has seen Peter Pan before. It makes me feel like a lesser of a person just because I haven't seen it. Do you the people in Africa to feel like that? They're already poor and starving, but now you want to make them feel like a lesser of a person just because they haven't seen Peter Pan?! Well, that is just mean. And I won't stand for it." I turned my back to her.
    Lisa walked over to Darren, the director. "Darren, I don't know what you were thinking giving her the part of Tinkerbell."
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Should I add more? No one has commented so I don't know.
    Tiffany

Female Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by Tiffany Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Haha, I love it! Add more!
    Mandy
    Mandy

Post by Mandy Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Life is tough. But, don't give up and keep trying, and doing your best. Get real.
    "TIBBY!!"
    I walked on to the stage. "What?"
    Brian Finerman (yes, Finerman) glared at Darren. "I can't work with this girl!"
    Darren shook his head. "Well, you're going to have to. You're Peter Pan."
    Peter Pan? Brian? Really? Peter Pan is an eternal kid (Anna explained the whole story to me). Brian acts like a seventy-two year old man. How can he play Peter Pan?
    "DARREN! I am not working with her!" He absently pointed to me. "She has no part in the drama world. She's only here, because she wants to ruin us!"
    "Brian, stop being such a drama queen." Darren corrected himself. "King."
    "NO! I QUIT!! YA HEAR ME? I QUIT! I QUIT! I QUIT! QUIT, QUIT, QUIT!!!" Brian stormed off of the stage, angrily. "Ruin us, I tell you. RUIN USSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"
    He really is a drama queen. Excuse me, drama king.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:00 am