Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

5 posters

hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee))

audilouise
    audilouise

Female Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) Empty hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee))

Post by audilouise Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm

hey i guess i should introduce myself
    my name is audrey
    my friends call me aud. some call me audi.
    but usually only guys call me audi.
    so does elaine. but we havent decided if shes a guy or a girl yet.
    [[lol jkjk]]
    uhmm im 17. graduating in may.
    i probly wont like you. cuz if your all tco people.. then your probly a bunch of massie wannabes.
    aka FAKES
    i dont tolerate bs.
    haha this is getting kinda mean.
    im not mean. just want you all to know how i am. dont take it personally.
    anyway. some of you seem cool.
    and btw the smileys here?? AWESOME !!!
    afro drunken albino cherry geek
    im ok i swear.
    oh im crazy. and random.
    and ive really been there and rocked that.
    OH! anyone here from tcm?! yeah i was skinnyaddiction!!
    so you know..if you need advice.. im here. pm it if you want.
    i can keep a secret. and i can help with almost ANY problem. or i can find someone who can help if i cant.
    yes. so. this has gotten long?
    DANI IMANI ELAINE I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
    peace.
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) Empty Re: hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee))

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Welcome! If you have any comments/questions feel free to contact an Admin and we'll be glad to help! Have fun!
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee)) Empty Re: hiiii ((why does the topic have to be at least 10 characters?? lamee))

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 pm

LOVE YOU TOO AUD!
    ((im going to start calling you aud instead of audi now...))
    lmao. xD
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Hey! Welcome! Yup i was on TCM. lol
    Aphla Lola
    Aphla Lola

Female Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by Aphla Lola Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Welcome!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:51 pm