Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

5 posters

**Alpha 5** Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!!

Goddess
    Goddess

Female Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! Empty **Alpha 5** Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!!

Post by Goddess Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 pm

****ALPHA 5****

Awesome
    Lucky
    Perfect in every way
    Hawt
    Alpha!!!

5 Beautiful Girls!!!

1 of the first and most exclusive cliques on the site. Sure to one of the most successful ones too.The Alpha 5 is a mix of a clique and a sorority. We will have Big Sisters and Little Sisters and rush week but we will also have contests, sleepovers, and other stuff that will not be named until we have our members. How can i join this awesome clororitie??? all you have to do is fill out out the app below and i will let you know if you get in asap!!!good luck. you'll need it. Very Happy

CONGRATS ON THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

Members/ Big Sisters:
    1.Alisha(Goddess)
    2.Lauren (LC)(Alpha_Forever<3)
    3.Natalie(Holagurrl)
    4.Vannah(PrincessVannah13)
    5.Lola(Aphla Lola)

-♥️♥️♥️Alisha♥️♥️♥️

Last edited by Goddess on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! Empty Re: **Alpha 5** Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!!

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Name/ nickname: Natalie
    Age(optional):
    Looks: Brunette with Blonde highlights, sparkly eyes, 5'1, skinny, curvy.
    Personality: Sweet, Caring, I Like Attention, Hawt, Flirty, Snobby Sometimes, Loving, Popular, etc.
    Clothing style: Mini Skirts, Heels, Halter Tops, Preppy Girl
    Fav color: Pink
    Email(optional):
    Polyvore: holagurrl♥️
    Other/Notes/Questions: None
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! Empty Re: **Alpha 5** Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!!

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Name/ nickname:Vannah
    Age(optional):13 yearths young
    Looks:look at my avvie. Brown hair & eyes,Coffee Cream Skin,Two freckles on each side of face,4'9
    Personality:Bubbly,Happy,People Person,Crazy-fun,THE SPOT LIGHT HAS MY NAME WRITTEN AWN IT!!
    Clothing style:Rocker,Preppy,Funky,Fashionista
    Fav color:PURPLE!!!!!!
    Email(optional):
    Polyvore:**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkVwS053bjNiM1JHWXBQUXFwZVhFTFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
    Other/Notes/Questions:Heyyyy join my soritity DELTA NU!!
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Name/ nickname: Lauren (LC, as my friends call me Laughing )
    Age(optional): 13
    Looks: Shoulder length brunett hair w blond highlights, blue eyes, kinda short, kinda tall,
    Personality: Funny, Outgoing, Happy-go-lucky, Bold, Popular, bubbly,
    Clothing style: **Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmJJa1VoS3Y2M1JHWVUzd1BGMzdjaXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ It's a REALLY fast poly i made one day!
    Fav color: Ummm green or purple!!<3
    Email(optional):
    Polyvore:<3XOXO<3
    Other/Notes/Questions: CUTE IDEA!!<3!
    Goddess
    Goddess

**Alpha 5**  Congrats!!! no spots left.... but join in on the fabulouslness if you can.....on rush day which is Friday, March 13!!!! Empty 1 spot left!!!

Post by Goddess Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 am

good apps guys!!! u all seem perfect!!! that means there is only one more spot until rush week which is like 2 weeks away!!! good luck!!!
    Aphla Lola
    Aphla Lola

Female Number of posts : 84

Post by Aphla Lola Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Name/ nickname: Lola.
    Age(optional): 13
    Looks: Lola has longish beaufiul dirty blond hiar, thats usally stright. she strighens it everyday! it has natural light blond highlights. A single pink stand of blond hair is died hot pink(on the bangs) He is kinda tall, 5'3, not even in heels. She is well devoled,and has bright bleu eyes that POP with anything she wears, when ever. She has tanish skin taht glow,s even in the dead of winter. To sum it up, she is DROP DEAD BEAUTiFUL
    Personality:

Lola is a Happy-Go-Lucky kind of gal. She is bubbly, and bright. She is very popular, and hard headed. She will fight till she wins, witch she know she will.She is ALWAYS right, no matter what. She is a little snobby. She cna be witty and use her smartness to her atuantive. She is as clever as a fox, and can be foxy.Lola is vert outgoing and fun to be around. She will light up a room with just one small smile of her blech white teeth
    Clothing style:preppyu, cna be a lit4tle country, outgoing, bold, cute, flirty
    Fav color: PURPLE! TEAL! HOT PiNK! LiGHT PiNK!
    Polyvore: sure. on second please ( xoxoBlOnDiExoxo)
    Other/Notes/Questions: great idea!!! always wears a charm braclet
    Goddess
    Goddess

Post by Goddess Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm

your in!!! yay. now i just wana say CONGRATS!!!! Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile
    Goddess
    Goddess

Post by Goddess Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:15 pm

your in!!! yay. now i just wana say CONGRATS!!!! Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile
    Aphla Lola
    Aphla Lola

Female Number of posts : 84

Post by Aphla Lola Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:18 pm

YEAAAA!!!!!

xoxo-Lola
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:08 am

Yay! lol thx nd srry i haven't been on in forever! Sad
    Goddess
    Goddess

Post by Goddess Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 am

same.... i havent been on since... since... like forever sooooo.... welll its kinda past rush week but i toedally forgot bout this site... but im back and ready to get on with this clororitie!!!! soo anybody wana put forward any suggestions???
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Yay! Happy you're back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:57 pm