Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:46 am

"I'm glad i met a girl like you"LAndon said
    Glammor took Brent's hand and ran to his car
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:11 am

Damnnn, Elaine said to herself.
    I really need to keep up with everything.
    She had been in a daze the whole day. Missed everything.
    "ELAINE!!" Yelled her dumbass sister
    "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Elaine yelled back. She was really upset about being called a slut by her so called bff. And now he comes into her life? She can't take it!
    "Uhm. Dad's here."
    "Psh. Do you think i care? Tell him to go screw himself over."
    "But why?"
    "Tay, there are some things that you will never find out. That i protect you from. I dont want to see him"
    But what the truth was, she didn't want to cry infront of her sister. Because the truth was coming out. And the bruises were showing.
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 am

alicia and dylan wrote:"Micheale"Glammor yelled and ran out crying
    "Brent i don't want to"Glammor said

"Babe that was a little mean"Nikko said

She narrowed her eyes. "She deserved it."

ORP: So is me or vannah playing Brent????
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Elaine really needed to talk to someone so she called her friend Michaela.
    "Please pick up please pick up!" Elaine said panick-y
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

"Babe she didn't deseve that she was just being nice"Nikko said
    ORP:um....you holagurrrl
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 pm

McKayla walks in. "NIKKO!" WAT THE CRAP R U DOING WITH TH@ TRAMP?!?" she screamed. "WE NEED @ TALK!"
    ORP: Let's just say Nikko's cheating.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:26 pm

"What"Nikko said
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 pm

"Cum here!" McKayla fumd. She grabbed Nikko'sarm & dragged him 2 the other side of the room. "How long have u been lying 2 me?" she asked tears running down her cheeks.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm

"Since what?I've been seeing michealea she is my girlfreind"Nikko said
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 pm

"Don't play dumb with me!" McKayla snapped. "We went a date just last week! Quit playing dumb!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 pm

"just a date"Nikko said
    Glammor texted Elainie
    Glammor:Hey chicka
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

"JUST A DATE?!?" McKayla snapped. "It was our 1 yr anneversary of being a couple. You know the date ere u told me... U LUVED ME!" McKayla starts crying uncontrolabl & runs out.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:09 pm

"Mckayla"Nikko yelled
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:12 pm

McKayla keeps running down the hall searching 4 the nearest exit.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:13 pm

"Wait"Nikko said
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 pm

McKayla stops dead in her tracks & turns around 2 face Nikko. "What?" she sobs.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"what do you want me to say i thought me and her were breaking up but were not"Nikko said
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:26 pm

"how long have u been going out with her?" McKayla snarled. "Because either way you've been cheatin! We've been going out 4 a year!'
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Nikko rolled his eyes.Put his arm arounds Mckalya and kissed her
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:29 pm

McKayla smiled. Then became serious again. "you r gonna break up with her, aren't u?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:32 pm

"Um............Yeah not now"Nikko said in a low voice
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:34 pm

"you have 1 week" McKayla said coldly.

ORP: This is so fun! lol i'd never act th@ way in rl lol
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 pm

ORP:lol yupp
    "Ok"Nikko said hugging her
    "Hey"Glammor said
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:37 pm

ORP: is glammor ther? srry i'm cnfused lol
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Glammor just came in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm