Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

"us"Glammor said raising her eyebrow."What's wrong with what we are wearing"
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    ~**chanelbaby**~
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by ~**chanelbaby**~ Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yeah, you know that I wear everything to show off my shit. Wait. Yeah. Hold up, gotta stretch a hami."
    Elaine bent over to stretch (she was a soccer player) just as a really cute guy with blue eyes passed and checked her out. Then Elaine started laughing.
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm

" Hmm. Let's see. First of all, you look like you were just thrown up from a slut machine. I thought we agreed only I could look like a slut, you need my permission. And second, those clothes are definetly 3 years ago style." she smirked.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Glammor started to laugh she flipped her hair and smiled at this really hot senior.When opps something inside her shirt wanted to play peek a boo."Whatever"Glammor smiled
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:31 pm

She gasped. " Oh My Gawd! What has happened to your freakin minds??!!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:32 pm

"Boys"Glammor said smiling
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:24 pm

" Ugh. I'm going over to talk to Nikko. I'll give deets after. Try to stay a virgin while I am gone kk?" she smirked.

ORP: Can someone play Nikko for me?? He looks like Nikko from Spectacular and he's her BF.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:28 pm

I would play him
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Glammor rolled her eyes."Whateve"She mumbled
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm

ORP: Thanks!

She rolled her beautiful eyes. She tugged on her top to show her cleavage and rolled her skirt almost all the way. She strutted over to Nikko's locker. "Hey." she smiled.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hey what up"Nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 pm

" Not much. My so called beta friends are going all slutified. Only I can do that, right?" she raised an eyebrow.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm

"Right wow is that glammor and michaela"Nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm

" OK, CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM??!!" she snapped.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:42 pm

"Ok sorry listen babe why don't me and you get dinner tonight"Nikko said

Glammor walked around looking for Brent her boyfreind
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Name:McKayla Katherine James
    Gender(Boys go to other schools around the area):female
    School:JS Wilson
    Crush/BF/GF:?
    Personality:major drama causer, seems perfect... on the outside, if ur not her friend u will be crushed
    Looks:skinny with big boobs, blonde with tannish skin
    Other:not rlly
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Glammor could see from the corner of her eye that the guys where looking at here.She smiled at them
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 pm

alicia and dylan wrote:"Ok sorry listen babe why don't me and you get dinner tonight"Nikko said

Glammor walked around looking for Brent her boyfreind

She exhaled. " That'd be nice. I love you." she smiled.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm

"Love you too"Nikko said and kissed her."I got to get to class"He said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm

" Me too. Talk to me at lunch?" she asked, biting her lip.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 pm

"Sure bye"Nikko said walking into glammor
    "Ow i'm sorry"Glammor said taking her away from her face
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Michaela smiled and didn't see Glamour. She walked into her next class as the bell errupted.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 pm

"I'm really sorry"Glammor said

*Hey holagurrl can you play brent glammor boyfreind**
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:21 pm

ORP: Of course. Smile

Michaela sat down in her usual seat.

Brent saw Glamour. " Glamour!" he called walking towards her. He needed to lure her away from Nikko as fast as possible.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yeah"glammor said giving Nikko back his books

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:23 am