Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 pm

"ugh yeah"I said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 26 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by PrincessVannah13 Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Honey...AHHHAAA!! OWWW!!!" I screamed collapsing,"My stomach!!" Aw SHIT!!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:10 pm

"OMG"I said callling 911
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:19 pm

AHHH! AHHHH!!! LANDOOOON!"I SCREAMED LOUDER,'HELP-"MY EYES ROLLED BACK. I BLACKED OUT
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 pm

"Rox"Landon yelled

The last thing i saw was Brent reaching for me
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Dieing is probably peaceful i guess i felt it or was close to when i blacked out. I worried about landon but i was i a dream that our child is dancing and we are watching her/him. The most importaint people in my life, Landon the baby,Glam brent, My mom. All of them i'd never see again. I fought to wake up to be with them.

Glam!!!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

"Roxy"Landon said as he saw her open her eyes

As i layed there in the hospital bed i could her Brent and my mom crying
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Landon.." She couldnt hear herself speak.

Glam?! Omg! Thank goodness!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:02 pm

"Shhhh Roxy your going to be okay"Landon said

I smiled and then started to laugh for some reason i didn't even know why"
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:51 pm

What happened?" I asked

What?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 pm

"You fainted"Landon said grabbing her hand

"Nothing"I smiled
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm

But my stomach the baby..."

are you allright?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

"The Docter said you are alright"Landon said

"My head just hurts"I said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm

ok.. well wait whers glam?

what can i do?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

"Come on"Landon said opening Glammor's door

"Brent if you want to leave?Then leave i'm not goiong to stop you"I said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 am

dylan wrote:Nikko calls Michela's phone

Glammor walks out of her mom's room
    She picked her cell up. "I can't breathe!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 pm

"it's ok i'm right behind you i'm waiting for him to stop"Nikko said
    girlnextdoor
    girlnextdoor

Female Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by girlnextdoor Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Name:Alex
    Gender(Boys go to other schools around the area):boy
    School:the boy school
    Crush/BF/GF:
    Personality: knows hes hott, very popular, can get people to show him their work through sweet talking and because hes hott, state champion swimmer, use to play varsity football, but this junior year he quit so he could focus on swimming.
    Looks: dark brown shaggy hair, tan, built, very hott, tall.
    Other: he is in band. he's 1st chair tuba and strangely takes it very seriously ((ok this is a real guy, band is cool in my high school b/c we have a very cool band teacher, and he does take playing tuba seriously, i once jokingly made fun of how they play easy parts of just a few notes, and he went crazy! it was funny how mad he got defending himself))
    Princess Vannah12

Female Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-05-02

Post by Princess Vannah12 Mon May 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Landon i wanna take a break...from us.
    girlnextdoor
    girlnextdoor

Female Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by girlnextdoor Mon May 04, 2009 10:55 pm

((can i join??))))
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri May 08, 2009 9:48 am

Landon what why??

Brent i cheated on you
    Princess Vannah12

Post by Princess Vannah12 Mon May 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Well i kinda got an abortion and there's someone else.............

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????!!!!!!!!!! *SLAPS HER* WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????????
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm

-gets mad- Maybe i'll go off and kiss glammor or someone"Why would you go killing a baby"Landon yelled

-Grabs face- I hate you brent i'm glad there was someone else
    Princess Vannah12

Post by Princess Vannah12 Tue May 12, 2009 10:34 pm

BEACAUSE I WAS SCARED!!!! IM NOT READY TO HAVE A BABY!!! I WANNA GO TO COLLAGE AND LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE I HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!

FINE GO KILL YOUR SELF AND THE BABY B*****!!!!!!!!!!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Wed May 13, 2009 6:19 pm

"Fine"Landon said walking away

I wont kill myself or the baby i have my mom maybe she'll call the cops on you now"I said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:00 pm