Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Julio my guy helped me in this story EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

3 posters

Julio my guy helped me in this story

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Julio my guy helped me in this story Empty Julio my guy helped me in this story

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 am

OK my then crush now boyfreind went with me and a bunch of freinds to a carnival and i never go to them.Well we waited in line to go on the ferris weel and i'm really scared of hights..I wanted to go screaming but he grabbed my hand and said "It's going to be alright"I smiled.When it was our turn only two ppl fit he had to choose between me or his freind he picked me!!YAY!!!!!When we got to the top i started to freak out i totally got really scarred and i was about to cry when he pulled me closer to him and started to rub my hair and he was like "It's ok i'm here with you"I calmed down and layed me head on his shoulder and then when we got to the bottom everyone was like oh la la what happen with you too i was like shut up?
    He held my hand as we walked towards the park that was next to it.I started to shake cause it was really cold so he gave me his jacket we all were running cause we were acting crazy when he pulled me behind a tree and kissed me i tote blushed he started to hug me and i was all like "Awww"
    when his freind asked hey julio where is your girl freind and i was like "Girlfreind"?He was like you
    The rest of the night we sat on a bench and talked
    We are going out now
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Julio my guy helped me in this story Empty Re: Julio my guy helped me in this story

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 am

UMMMMM. That's not really a wacky moment........... but OK! Lol.
    Aphla Lola
    Aphla Lola

Female Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Julio my guy helped me in this story Empty Re: Julio my guy helped me in this story

Post by Aphla Lola Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm

awwwwwww. thats soo sweet!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 am