Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 am

"Calm down you'll be fine,BTW want to skipp nect period and go with me brent and landon"Glammor asked

"Does she like me"Landon asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:30 am

Ok and thanks . She heard her number called. Oh crap well here goes nuh-thing

Dude she was flirting with you from the time you said hi til the time i left!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:32 am

"Good Luck"Glammor said
    Glammor called Brent "Hey babe"
    "I really like her she isn't like the other girls in this school"Landon said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

OMG! Im sooo tired that was hard!

Ok so she wants to go?

Yeah shes good for you. I personaly love girls like Glamour
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:38 am

"Yeah she's going"
    "Was it hard i wonder who made it up"Glammor said smiling
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 am

Did you? Wow it waas hard but it was soo wow when i danced it its an awesome dance

Kay see you soon babe!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

"Yeah i did look there the coach lets go see if you made it"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

Okay.... (She was really nervous but trying not to show it)

BTW IM THIRTENTH ON THIS PAGE THATS MY LUCKY NUMBER!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 am

"Kay ready"Glammor said her manicured finger tracing the page
    "OMG you made it"Glammor said hugging Roxy
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

OMG!!! CALL BRENT AND ASK FOR LANDON! I WANT TO TELL HIM!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

"Kay"Glammor said opening her phone
    "Hey brent can you call Landon"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:55 am

Well he's right here so here he is.

OMG! Landon I made the SQAUAD!!! I'm soo happy!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 am

"That's great"Landon almost yelled into the phone
    "Come on let's go meet the guys"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 am

Ok! Lemme chang where are we going!? She asked excitedly.

Dude now we both have cheerleader girlfriends!!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 am

"To the beach"Glammor said
    "I know but mine is hotter"Landon said (lol )
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 am

Should i bring a bikini?

Last edited by PrincessVannah13 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 am

"Um yeah"Glammor said picking up her bag...OK ready"
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:08 am

Me too. Is it ok if we double date to saphire?

Hey girls
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 am

"Yeah sure"Glammor said
    "Hey"Glammor said and hugged brent
    "Hey roxx"Landon said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 am

Hey. She hugged him. Oh im sorry am i going fast? I know we just met and..He cut her off

Hey I missed you. You lovebirds ready?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 am

Landon smiled and grabbed Roxy's hand

"Come on"Glammor smiled
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 am

"Hey Glamour Are you still cheer capitan? Cus if we're gonna dish out some medicne we gotta have the patien!! Thats and old southern saying." She smiled at landon.

"Here we are!! 1st beach!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am

"Yeah i am"Glammor said
    "Brent come on"Glammor said grabbing brent's hand and pulling him towards some rocks
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:27 am

Glammor texted Brent cause she didn't want to say it outloud
    Glammour:Want to go back to ur jeep and have fun?????

Landon grabbed Roxy's hand and pulled her towards the water
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:35 am

"Haha! I love swiming! You are so awesome you know that? I'm glad i met you." She looked up at him. Her eyes sparkaling. She thought to herself:"His eyes are like looking into the sea!"

Brent's cell buzzed. He looked at the txt. Then at Glamour and shook his head yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 pm