Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 pm

"well good morning sleepy head"Nikko said smiling
    "Good thing your ok"Glammor said she was wrapped around Brent
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

She saw Glammor. " Ew, get out!"

Brent sighed.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

"Ugh what's your problem"Glammor said

Nikko looked at Glammor than at Michalale
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 pm

" Why don't you go hang out with your new best friend. And why don't you talk to her about how much you wanna break up with Brent." she smirked. She knew that was harsh, but she didn't care.

A frown swept over his face.
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Um that was kinda harsh! And is this brent?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

"Micheale"Glammor yelled and ran out crying
    "Brent i don't want to"Glammor said

"Babe that was a little mean"Nikko said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Glammor? Where are you? Are you okay? What did she mean about new best friend?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

"She doesn't like us to talk to people outside our clique"Glammor said

**CAn u play brent for right now**
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:12 am

uh sure

Roxy:Oh well thats kinda weird.

Brent:whta did she meen babe about you wanting to breck up i thought we were doing fine.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:14 am

"We are Brent it's just that you want to do more"Glammor said her voice trailing off
    "It's a whole she is alpha i'm just beta"Glammor said
    hey vannah want me to play a guy that you like
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am

mmkay

Roxy: When i met you i thought it was the other way around. Your more of a leader nawt a follower.

Brent: Well how cant i your hard to resist. He said touching her thigh.

I know thta was a little perverted for brent but boys are like that sometimes
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 am

"Brent stop it"Glammor laughed
    "It's not she has to be head cheerleader and everything i made it for head cheerleader but i had to tell the coach i couldn't"Glammor said
    "hey"Landon said smiling at Roxy
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 am

Roxy: Well it looks like it's about time we gave her a taste of her own medicine.Btw are they still having tryouts? And hey landon she flirted.

Brent:Ok well since you want to take it slow how bout dinner at Saphire at the pire?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 am

"Yeah we are"Glammor raised her eyebrow
    "Sure Brent"Glammor winked and grabbed his hand
    "Your new here right"Landon
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Roxy:Awesome!

She txted the coach hi i wanted to tryout what time do they start and Glamour wants her head cheerleader spot back thank youuu.

Yep I just moved here from Tennessee.

Brent:Awesome i gotta go love you. He kissed her passionatly and dashed off
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 am

Glammor smiled when her phone rang
    "Hello hi coach what yeah who um ok yeah sure i'll tell her"Glammor said raising eher eyebrow
    "Ehmagawd you didn't i can't belive you"Glammor said hugging her."Tyrouts next period"She said
    "hey landon"glammor said just seeing him
    "awesome so want me to walk you to class"Landon asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 am

Roxy:good thing i keep extra gym clothes! And if you want you can walk me to the tryouts. She smiled at him.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:57 am

"i'm going to go catch up with Brent"Glammor said running after him
    "Hey"Glammor called after him
    "ok"Landon said and smiled
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 am

Roxy:Ok! See ya! Ok lets go. Could we stop by my locker really quick to get my coverse my shorts and shirt?

Brent:Hey babe. He said putting his arm around her waist. Wanna ditch and go to the beach?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 am

"sure"Landon said and smiled at her
    "Sure lets go but we can't be gone to long after next preiod i have tryouts with roxy"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:07 am

Roxy:ok this is random but you want to go with Glamour and brent to saphire tonight?

Brent well how about the minute the bell rings. We(you me roxy and landon) go we can take my jeep. If you want.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:10 am

"sure"Glammor said kissing Brent

"Yeah that would be fun"Landon said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 am

Roxy:Well here's the gym.(She wanted to hug him but didnt) I gotta go, want to meet here afterwards?

Brent:I'm gonna find landon and tell him about it.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

"kay"glammor said
    "ok"Bye"LAndon said

"hey girly"Glammor said walking in wearing shorts and a white tank her brown hair in a high pony tail swinging everytime she walked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:22 am

Hey so whats up? Im sooo nervous when i get nervous i start talk in really fast and i dont know when im doing it either! She said REALLY fast.

Brent: Hey landon! Yo want to ditch with me? Glamour is asking roxy if she wants to go too. Dude you can so tell you like her. By the way glamour is gonna call if she says yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:49 am