Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:34 pm

"Ok"Nikko said
    "Brent we need to talk"Glammor said walking in with mascra running down her eyes
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 12 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:38 pm

He took a breath. "Good Luck Nikko. And ok." he followed her.

Michaela laid in the bed in the nurses office.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 pm

"So are you feeling ok"nikko asked
    "Brent what i want to tell you is that i love you and i don't want to hurt you with"glammor said but was cute off by tears
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

"A little. I feel a bit dizzy and I have some bruises from falling down." a tear fell.

"With what?" he wiped her tear.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 pm

"It's alright"Nikko said
    "i may be pregnate brent i may leave"Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 pm

He froze, and couldn't say a word from shock.

Michaela nodded. "Yea." was all she could try saying.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:51 pm

"Did you hear what glammor texted you she just left"Nikko said
    Glammor started to cry and turned on her heel to walk away
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 pm

He wanted to follow her, but he felt held back.

"No, I didn't. I don't want to right now either. I just want to talk to you."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

"I'm sorry"Glammor said turning around
    "I love you"Nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:55 pm

"Me too." was all he said.

" I love you too." she whispered, her eyes closing.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

"Brent do you still love me"glammor said her voice low and distant
    Nikko grabbed her hand
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

" I probally ruiened your life"Glammor said reaching for Brent's hand
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm

alicia and dylan wrote:"Brent do you still love me"glammor said her voice low and distant
    Nikko grabbed her hand

She smiled. "I need some rest. That's all. Then we can talk. My place, 7 tonight, my parents are gone."

He didn't bother respond. He just walked away.
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Glammor where are you is micheala all right??
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Glammor just went to the docter and got some great news she texted brent
    Glamstar"i'm not pregnate
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Brent:Good.

"Hey landon whats up?" Roxy said as she kissed him
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Glammor:Want to hang out
    "Hey"landon said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Brent: Why not. Smile

Michaela asked. "Is that ok?"
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:59 pm

"What's wrong you sound all shulmp-y?" Roxy asked as she wove her fingers through his.
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm

ORP: Alicia and Dylan, u still here??
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:30 pm

"Nothing is wrong"Landon said

"ok"Nikko said
    Glammor knocked on brent's door
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Michaela smiled. "Great." the bell rang.

He opened it. "hey." he smiled, kissing her forehead.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Nikko smiled at her
    "hey so what do you want to do"Glammor asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

"i want to sing for you. *sings whitney houston version of 'I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU'"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:48 am

"Wow your a great singer"Landon said hugging her
    "So what do you want to do"Glammor asked ***PLay Brent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:39 am