Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 pm

"um... hi" McKayla said to Glammor. Then whispered to Nikko, "Is this another one of ur girl friends?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Nikko just smiled
    "Hey have you seen Brent around"Glammor asked
    aNNaCuLLeN
    aNNaCuLLeN

Female Number of posts : 137

Post by aNNaCuLLeN Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm

"I think he left" McKayla said. He went 2 his house 2 get sumthing. Not sure wat tho."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 pm

"Ok thanks.Bye Nikko tell your witch of a girlfreind i'm cheer captain"Glammor said and left
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Michaela's jaw dropped. She had overheard their conversation. " Nikko how could you!" tears streamed down her cheeks.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:37 pm

"Michaela"Nikko said reaching for her hand

ORP:Play brent
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 pm

ORP: Where's he supposed to be now?

Michaela ripped her arm away from him. " I thought you actually cared about me!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm

"I do it's just you were acting so weird last week"Nikko said
    ORP:Idk make him walk into school
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:43 pm

She swallowed. "The reason I acted like that was because I found out my parents were getting a divorce." she snapped, tears striking her cheek.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm

"I'm sorry i didn't know"Nikko said
    "Ehmagawd for real"Glammor yelled
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 pm

She looked at Glamour. "Yes for real. I wish it wasn't. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone yet, but I can't live without you Nikko. I really love you, and I can't let anyone take you away from me like my parents are." tears dripped, she shaked.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

"i'm sorry i only went out with her because i though you were going to break up with me"Nikko said
    "I did it with Brent"Glammor blurted out

ORP:Do Brent
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 pm

"I wasn't going to break up with you. I wanted to spend more time with you in my time of need." she sighed, then her eyes widened as she took in what Glamour said.

Brent heard her. " GLAMOUR!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:51 pm

"What"Glammor said
    "Awww baby will you take me back"nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

"As.. long..as..you..get..rid..of..that..mckayla..fine." she paced.

Brent grabbed her mouth shut.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm

"ok"Nikko said hugging her
    Glammor hated when people stopped her from talking so she licked Brent's hand
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:55 pm

"If you did that somewhere else." he teased pulling his hand away.

Michaela smiled and kissed him. "Now."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 pm

"why did you stop me"Glammor said
    "where did she go"Nikko said putting his arm around her
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm

" We're underaged. I could get arrested!" he yell whispered.

"Over...." she searched the halls. "There." she pointed at the girl by the vending machine.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"Why you did it with your girlfreind we are the same age it's ok"Glammor said

"ok"nikko said walking towards the girl and telling her something and walkin back
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:05 pm

He sighed.

She waited. She wanted to see a breakdown from McKayla. "What'd she say?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm

"What"Glammor said
    "she didn't say anything"Nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 pm

" I just don't want other guys to think it's ok to be with you too." he looked down.

"Any tears?" she tried.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm

"What do you mean to be with me and other guys"Glammor said raising one eyebrow
    "A little"Nikko said "Babe are you mad you didn't make cheer captain"He asked
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm

"I DIDN'T MAKE CHEER CAPTAIN??!!" she asked panicking.

"Nevermind." he sighed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 am