Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 pm

"you made co captain"Nikko said
    "no tell me"Glammor said pushing him
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"Who made captain?" she demanded.

"I mean, I don't want guys thinking you're easy and all."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"we'll i'm not easy"Glammor said and kissed him
    "glam or roxy"Nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm

" That new girl who no one except Glam has heard of?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I know." he lied.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"ok glammor is"Nikko said
    "so what you doin after school"Glammor asked
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"Hey roxy"Glammor said holding Bren't hand
    "Hey"Landon said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 pm

OPR:sorryz i hasnt been awn!

Hey glam are we gonna dish it on whatsher face? And Hey brent! Anyone seen landon?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 pm

"he is right here"Glammor said pulling Landon from behind Brent
    "hey"Landon said
    ORP:Play Brent tooo
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 pm

bump
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey! Who wants to go to the pier? OMG look at Michala she is sooo pissed that you're capitain and she's nawt!

"Landon i dont know why your hiding from your.."HE was cut off from landon putting his hand over his mouth."ohhh you havent tould her have you??"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 pm

"No i'm not stupid ask her"Glammor said
    "Um Roxy will you be my girlfreind"Landon asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 am

"Do i have to answer?!" She jumped into his arms and kissed him.

Lets go to the pier i hear they have a new roller coaster!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:09 am

Landon smiled and picked up Roxy and kissed her
    "Hey you never do that to me"Glammor said hitting Brent
    ORP:PLay brent
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:16 am

"Well its never too late" He picked her up and kissed her. "we are soo close we're buds and you girls are bff or what ever you say!" he laughed

"Landon could we talk before we go?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 am

"Yeah sure'Landon said grabbing her hand

"Come on they want to be alone"GLammor said kissing Brent
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:38 am

Landon,I hope i'm not going fast but, here goes I love you i've loved you since we met." Roxy looked into his sky blue eyes."I know you like me but i didn't know if you loved me. If im going to fast you can say you dont want to see me again." She said quickly

Last edited by PrincessVannah13 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:39 pm

alicia and dylan wrote:"ok glammor is"Nikko said
    "so what you doin after school"Glammor asked

She tried to hold back an outburst. "Well, I hope she'll be happy to know I am perfectly fine with co-captain for 3 reasons. One, I have the most popular boyfriend and I am most popular girl, two, I tried out for a bigger national squad and made it, and three, at least i'm pretty." she stated a matter of factly.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Glammor gasped "You are not prettier"glammor snapped
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:01 pm

She laughed. "HA! You're just lucky mirrors can't laugh!" she smirked, knowing she had won this battle.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm

"You should see how boys talk about you what they say even Nikko has said something about me"Glammor said

ORP:Can u play Brent cause Vanna is not on
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:10 pm

She turned and faced Nikko, a glare on her face. "At least when they talk about me they use compliments. Unlike you, what do they say again? Oh yea, something about stuffing." she smirked.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:13 pm

"Oh yeah i'm the bra stuffer you shouldn't be talking B cup co captin cheating bf"Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm

"And you know, I wouldn't be talknig you little bra stuffing two faced slut!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:17 pm

"At least my boyfreind stays with me and doesn't go kissing other girls"Glammor said
    ORP:Cann u play brent
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:18 pm

"Please don't bring me into this." Brent stepped back.

"Atleast my boyfriend told the other girl to leave! Unlike you, who hits on everyone."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:58 am