Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

did u make a app
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 20 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Jaslene stared at Brent. All of a sudden, she was jumping and trying to kill him.

ORP: Make an App

"Hmmmmmm." she examined his abs.

Brent yelped.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 pm

"you like"nikko asked
    "Mom stop it"Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

She smiled and ran her finger down the middle. "Hmmmmmm."

She wrapped her fist around his neck to strangle him.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Nikko smiled

"Mom stop it already"Glammor said grabbing her mom
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:38 pm

She jumped backwards. "I'm having you arrested Brent!"

She giggled. "I like."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:45 pm

"Mom i'm not pregnate i mean i was i think i'm not now"Glammor said

"Your turn to make me enjoy this"nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

"Excuse me?" she stammered.

Her heart quickened.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 pm

"I was pregnate but i don't think i am any more i mean my pants are fitting tighter"Glammor said

nikko yelled
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

ORP: What'd he yell?

She took deep breaths.

ORP: The mom will be in Bold. Michaela is normal
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:55 pm

okay!!!
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Michaela bit her lip. "Ummmmm."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Nikko just laughed and kissed her

"Mom are you ok"glammot asked
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

She fainted.

"Guess I am not slutty enough." she sighed.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 pm

"It's ok i don't like slutty girls"Nikko said

"OMG Brent call 911"glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 pm

He did as told.

She giggled. "You so sure about that?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:04 pm

"What do you mean"Nikko asked

"Is she going to be ok"glammor asked the docter
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:06 pm

"She just fainted." the doctor said.

She swallowed. "Starting tomorrow, i'm taking a class on how to become a slut instantly."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 pm

"who's going to teach it"nikko asked laughing

"Can i see her"Glammor asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:20 pm

OMG glam what happened!!! I got here a fast as my GT would go!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"Well we told her we were pregnate and she fainted"
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

"How old are you?" the docter asked.

She looked away, tears drawn into her eyes.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

"what's wrong"Nikko asked

"I'm 18"Glammor lied
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:32 pm

The docter went along with it. "Ok."

She bit her lip, unable to speak. She was going to do this for him, because she loved him. But he was making a joke out of it.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:33 pm

"I don't want a slut as a girl freind"Nikko said
    "hi mom"glammor said walking into her rroom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 am