Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 pm

"Hi sweetie." she said quietly.

She looked down. "You just took your shirt off and told me to prove it to you for enjoyment."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 21 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:37 pm

"I was joking around"Nikko said kissing her forhead

"How do you feel"Glammor asked
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 pm

A tear fell down her very soft cheek.

"Better."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm

"Unless you want to be a slut"Nikko smiled

"Are you mad"glammor asked
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

"Are you being truthful?"

She smiled slightly. "Do you want me to be one?"
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi Ms. Jaslene. How are you?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Nikko smiled "You can better what ever you want to be"
    "UM..."Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 pm

"You're making this hard!" she whined playfully. "Do you want me to be one or not! Be honest!"

Her mother smiled at her friend.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

"Yeah i do"Nikko said
    "Rox can you gives us a min"Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Her mother nodded.

She took a deep breath. "Ok. Then I will. After tomorrow, I will be your slut." she smiled.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Nikko Smiled

"Ok mom it's just me and you what do you want to say to me"glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 pm

"Why............"

She blushed. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you.........."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

nikko kissed her maybe
    "Why..mom your always at work if you paid attention to me you would know i want to be a talk show host to maybe i wouldn't of gotten pregnate"glammor cried
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 pm

"I heard this class is the best in the state."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:57 pm

"Cool"Nikko said
    "UM."Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Yeah sure.I have to go anyways. Landon is txting me. Feel better!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

ok
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"YOU SAID IT WAS A JOKE!"

She smiled. She laid down on the couch, lying her head in his lap.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:59 pm

"I thought it was but i am pregnate"glammor said
    Nikko smiled
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: Bethlynn (Lynn for short)
    Gender(Boys go to other schools around the area): Girl
    School: JS Wilson
    Crush/BF/GF: BF Stephen ( NOT Steve)
    Personality: Outgoing, happy, fashionable, loyal, bubbly, flirty
    Looks: Medium brunett hair w natural blond highlights, layered, blue eyes, long lashes,
    Other: Luvs fashion, and designers
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm

ORP: Ah-proved

"WATER I NEED WATER"

She smiled. "I love you."
    <3LC_lynn<3
    <3LC_lynn<3

Female Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by <3LC_lynn<3 Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Bethlynn was pacing around her room, waiting for a text from her BF Stephen.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

"I love you too"Nikko said

"Mom are you ok"Dylan asked."Cause i'm kidding if i want to be a talk show host i can't throw it away"
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

ORP:Dylan??

"IF YOU TOLD THE TRUTH FOR ONCE MAYBE I WOULD PAY ATTENTION TO YOU!"

She smiled. "What should we do? You still 2 hours before you haveto leave."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 pm

"Whatever"Glammor said rolling her eyes
    "Um i don't know"nikko said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:21 pm