Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by holagurrl Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm

"Pick!" she exclaimed.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 22 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"Yeah"nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:14 pm

The doorbell rang. "Can you get it?"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 pm

"Ok"Nikko said

"mom i would stop seeing Brent if you let me work with you"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148

Post by PrincessVannah13 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Roxy was walking home listening to her ipod. She herd footsteps she started to walk faster. The a guy stopped her and said:" Hey sexy why'd you leave new york?" "Alex!" "You better believe it after i got out of prison, i looked for you every where. I found outyou moved here. You can't hide from me , not anymore!!" He yelled as he started beating her and biting her . She screamed for help bout no body came. He started to strip her and he raped her. He ran away saying you'll nevr tell anyone understand?" But she couldint speak it hurt to much. The last thing she heard was Landon's voice.....................................
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 pm

She smiled. "Thanks." she walked to get a glass of water.

Her mother looked deep into her eyes.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Glammor looked at her mom

"Um i think its for you"nikko said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 pm

She mumbled something and stood up. A guy was standing at the door with a huge grin. "Can I help you?" she asked.

ORP: The guy is Alex

"You can't leave him. He loves you too much."
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm

"Um who is this"Nikko asked

"Mom but i love him to but i also love your talkshow"Glammor said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 pm

'I don't know." she whispered.

She glared.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:51 pm

"I'm um Nikko her boyfreind who are you"Nikko asked

"What"Glammor yelled raising a eyebrow
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm

ORP: ROXY IS STILL UNCOSIOUS
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 pm

"Rox"Landon yelled when he saw her he called 911 and took her to the hospital
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Her eyes opened slowly. Roxy hurt sooo bad. She needed landon but she was probably in heaven right now. She felt tears, she would never see that crooked smile of his again...
    "Roxy?"
    "landon? Well heaven must a have an angel that looks like you! I'm dead and i know it......"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:03 pm

"Roxy your not dead"Landon said smiling
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm not? But he-he beat me and it hurt so bad. Landon he raped me, I"M SORRY!"She whispered,"I TRIED BUT HE WAS STRONGER THAN ME.."
    She starded to cry."I'm scared I don't want him to hurt me or anyone else!"
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:11 pm

"Roxy he's not going to hurt you or anyone else anymore"Landon said wiping the tear away from her face
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Am I..did he,"She paused"*gulp* get me pregnant?" she wispered softly
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"I don't know"Landon said looking into Roxy's eyes

"Brent i need to tell you something"Glammor said walking out of her mom's room

ORP:PLay Brent please
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:20 pm

ORP:kk.

Landon,if he did i dont want his baby. I hate him that's why i left new york. I love you i'm sorry i didn't try harder.

Whats up glam? Tell me
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm

"It's okay"Landon said kissing her

"Brent i think we need to um i think we need some space"Glammor said crying
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, did they do a test? If not go ask them to.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT??????? WHY?!
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:27 pm

"OK"Landon said stepping out of the room

"You saw how my mom reacted when i told her i was pregnate and Brent i wasn't lieing i really am"Glammor said running off into a random room
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 pm

She waited she couldn't bear the thought of having ALEX'S CHILD

Did i get you pregnant?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:33 pm

"Ok Roxy there going to bring you a test"Landon said

Glammor shook her head yes while wiping her eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:48 am