Fashion Lover Central!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fashion Lover Central!

Talk About Fashion, Celebs, Books, Movies, Music, etc! Fashion Lover Central is the Place to Be!

Latest topics

» Hey everyone i'm new!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am by soccerlovee18

» Chef KT!!!!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm by x0x0coachluverx0x0

» Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:23 pm by dylan

» hey i was PrincessVannah13
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:49 am by dylan

» I NEED BOY HELP!!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm by girlnextdoor

» Ok this is weird
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm by girlnextdoor

» reserecting an old fav.... the one below me...
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm by girlnextdoor

» How Old Were You When........
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm by girlnextdoor

» the in my pants game i know it sounds gross ITS NAWT!!
Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm by girlnextdoor

Navigation

+5
dylan
<3LC_lynn<3
Aphla Lola
~**chanelbaby**~
holagurrl
9 posters

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

She smiled weakly"Thanks babe."

Oh glam"he said pulling her into a bear hug
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Female Number of posts : 406

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now! - Page 23 Empty Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! The Girls' Are Rude And Snobby And Fight Over The Smallest Thing! Can You Survive High School??!! Join Now!

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

"Don't worry i'm going to go through this with you"Landon smiled

"i'm sorry Brent"Glammor said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 pm

She smiled." Landon i thatnk god every day i am with you."
    The nurse came in. "are you ready?"
    Yes" roxy said nervously

It's ok we'll get through this. I promise
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Landon smiled

"Do you want it"Glammor asked
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 pm

LAndon held her hand though the tests.
    She waited a couple of hours. The nurse came in with a smile and said"You not pregnant!" Ohmigod!! Yes!!" She kissed landon. are happy? You can leave anytime you want"the nurse said.
    Awesome let's go!"

Well do you?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:54 pm

"Ok"Landon said grabbing her hand
    "Wait look isn't that Glammor and Brent"Landon said
    "I don't know i don't want to scare my mom again"Glammo cried
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Glam!! Hey what's up? Hey brent!

Hey look there's landon androy. Yo
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:59 pm

"Hey"Glammor said wiping her eyes
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Honey what's wrong? Are you ok?

Yo landin come here. Why is roxy all scratched up and stuff?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Landon scratched the back of his head
    "Listen dude you can't tell anyone she was raped"Landon said

"Roxy i'm pregnate"Glammor cried
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Your pregnant?? Omg. glam are you keeping the baby?
    Glam i want to tell to you something. The reason i look s messed up is cus i was raped and beaten by an ex boyfriend that abused me back in new york. His Name was alex foreman. He is mad beacause after he abused me in new york i tould the police and he was sent to prision.

SHE WAS?? I'M GONNA FIND THAT SON OF A BITCH AND KILL HIM!! Landon your like my bro and roxy is like a sister to me. do you know who did this to her?
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 pm

"Omg Roxy are you ok"
    "I'll get my mom's lawyer to sue him"
    "Is he cute"Glammor asked
    "She said a ex boyfreind"Landon said
    "what's wrong with Glam she is looking very un glammorish"
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:22 pm

He's probably run off anyways. I'll be fine. It's ironic my mother was raped and my dad found her. That was how they met. GLAM! YOPU ASKING IF RAPEIST IS CUTE?

Well he's going to pay. And well she's pregnant
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:23 pm

"Aww that's so romantic"
    "Sorry"glammor said

"dude you got Glam Pregnate"Landon said
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Yeah. But i'm going to make sure he is found i don't want him to hurt any one else.

Yesh. We might keep the baby though
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 pm

"Wait Rox i thought you moved her from TN"Glammor asked

"You know her mom is going to kill you"Landon laughed
    PrincessVannah13
    PrincessVannah13
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by PrincessVannah13 Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

I did but my mom and i ran beacause she wanted to forget about my dad . He died in a car crash. And she wanted me safer.

Dude i know
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:56 pm

"Oh i'm so sorry"Glammor said hugging Roxy
    "I never knew my dad"

"Good Luck"Landon said
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by holagurrl Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm

dylan wrote:"I'm um Nikko her boyfreind who are you"Nikko asked

"What"Glammor yelled raising a eyebrow

"Alex." he grinned.

"And you're here... why?" she asked.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

"Wait aren't you Roxy's ex boyfreind"nikko asked

"Me mom what do you mean"glammor asked
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm

"It depends on what you think you know about me." he glared.

She stepped back.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm

"Mom"Glammor yelled

"Michela run now"Nikko yelled
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Her heart stopped. "Wh...............!"

He grabbed her immeaditely.
    dylan
    dylan
    Chatbox Moderator

Post by dylan Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 pm

"mom"Glammor cried "Docter"

"Let go of her"nikko said grabbing Alex and throwing him on the floor
    holagurrl
    holagurrl
    Admin

Post by holagurrl Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:43 pm

She immeaditely started to run away from outside.

He stod up, startign to chase her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:33 pm